Odell Beckham Jersey 2019

classic Clásica list Lista threaded En Árbol
1 mensaje Opciones
Responder | En Árbol
Abrir este mensaje con la vista en árbol

Odell Beckham Jersey 2019

linchao
Myles Garrett interrupted linebacker Joe Schobert's interview session and then took his place at the podium 鈥?shirtless.Pro Bowlers can do whatever they want.The former No. 1 overall pick earned his first 鈥?and probably not his last 鈥?Pro Bowl selection on Tuesday Youth Rashard Higgins Jersey , a personal accomplishment the dominating defensive end said is merely the initial stage of his journey toward greatness."It's nice," he said. "Step one of many steps to come."And then?"Step two? All-Pro," he said. "Step three? Defensive player of the year. Step four, win it all."Closing in on Cleveland's team record for sacks in a season, Garrett was acknowledged for his strong second season along with Browns rookie cornerback Denzel Ward, the No. 4 pick this year who has quickly become one of the game's top players at a premium position.While two of the Browns' most unassuming, soft-spoken players, Garrett and Ward can be fearsome together."It can only get better with time. The sky is the limit for us on defense," Garrett said. "I feel like the more time we have to grow and mesh together, we'll be able to really terrify some quarterbacks."The pair work in concert as Garrett's eye-popping quickness off the snap 鈥?he has 12陆 sacks this season and 19陆 in 25 games 鈥?can influence a quarterback to make a quick decision while Ward's ability to cover some of the NFL's top receivers makes QBs hang onto the ball, giving Cleveland's linemen and blitzing linebackers more chances to get sacks.The kind of 1-2 punch Garrett and Ward deliver can be devastating."Today's NFL is a passing game, so to have a bookend defensive end who can get after the quarterback, get a lot of sacks or make him hurry throws and having a corner who can go and make plays on the balls when they're in the air, it works hand in hand," said Schobert, Cleveland's lone Pro Bowler last season."If corners are shutting down the passing and the quarterback is holding it longer Rashard Higgins Jersey Stitched , you know Myles is going to get there. If Myles is pressuring the quarterback and he's going to be forced to make some hurried throws, you know our secondary is going to be able to take advantage of it."You've seen that this season."And now that the Browns (6-7-1) are winning, they're being rewarded.Along with Garrett and Ward being voted as Pro Bowlers, Cleveland, which had several other players named alternates, including guard Joel Bitonio (first alternate), rookie running back Nick Chubb (second), punter Britton Colquitt (second), receiver Jarvis Landry (third), right guard Kevin Zeitler and rookie quarterback Baker Mayfield (fourth).Mayfield, who is more accustomed to winning bigger honors, was not impressed by his recognition."What am I? The fourth alternate?" Mayfield said with a playful smirk. "Until the other three get sick or do not want to play, I am not going in. No, it is not that good."For Ward, the Pro Bowl further validated his selection by Browns general manager John Dorsey, who raised some eyebrows when he snagged the former Ohio State standout so high. He had been expected to go later in the first round Youth Briean Boddy-Calhoun Jersey , but Dorsey saw something in Ward that quickly became apparent to his teammates.Ward has three interceptions, 11 passes defensed, 48 tackles, two fumble recoveries and a forced fumble in 12 games. He returned to practice Wednesday after missing two games with a concussion."In the beginning of the year, people tried to test him early on," Mayfield said. "But he made a lot of plays. Yeah, he has been a little banged up, but he has been that guy all year. People just are not testing him as much as they used to. They have seen that he is able to make plays. He is comfortable. I just think that where he is at in our defense, he is in the right spot at the right time because he is doing his job at a high level. He is instinctive, and he obviously makes plays."Ward credited his teammates with getting him the early accolades. But the humble 21-year-old didn't want to take too much credit for Garrett's success."I feel I helped him a little bit, just covering up guys," he said. "Myles is already a freak of nature, so he's going to do his job and get to the quarterback whether I was here or not."NOTES: With the Bengals coming to town, Mayfield said nothing has changed in his relationship with former Browns coach Hue Jackson. When the Browns won in Cincinnati last month, Mayfield gave Jackson a cold shoulder following the game and later called him "fake." ''I said what I said. It is another week. We have to hit the reset button," said Mayfield Briean Boddy-Calhoun Jersey Stitched , who wouldn't comment on whether he has reached out to Jackson since their previous meeting.Browns vs. Giants Final Score: Quarterbacks, David Njoku thrive in Cleveland’s 20-10 victory The Cleveland Browns won their first preseason game of 2018 by a final score of 20-10.Cleveland won the coin toss and deferred, hoping to get off to a hot defensive start. However, Giants RB Saquon Barkley ripped off a 39-yard run on the team’s first offensive play.Later on, CB Denzel Ward laid a big third down hit on a receiver after an incomplete pass. The hit was fine, but Ward stood over the receiver after the play and was flagged for taunting. That helped lead to a 42-yard field goal by the Giants, putting them up 3-0.QB Tyrod Taylor threw a perfect back shoulder pass to WR Jarvis Landry on Cleveland’s first offensive play, good for 32 yards. Landry was also flagged for taunting after the play, though, even though he simply spun the ball away from the defender. Cleveland punted on their first drive, but the next time they got the ball, offensive coordinator Todd Haley had them go up-tempo, leading to a perfect and open 36-yard touchdown pass to TE David Njoku:The Browns’ defense started handling the Giants with ease once QB Eli Manning left the game, particularly with the team’s defensive backs laying big hits. The next time Cleveland got the ball, QB Baker Mayfield, the first overall pick Browns Odell Beckham Jersey , made his debut. His first series was backed up in his own territory, leading to a conservative three-and-out. Like Taylor, though, his second drive ended with success: a 10-yard touchdown pass to Njoku, his second of the game. The Browns went for two, but were denied after WR Antonio Callaway couldn’t pull in a slant pass. The Browns led 13-3 at the half.Cleveland ran the ball three times to start the second half, leading to a three-and-out. The defense then forced a punt, but WR C.J. Board was stripped of the ball, leading to the Giants taking over at the 14 yard line. A few plays later, RB Jalen Simmons punched it in from 5 yards out, making it a 13-10 game.On the Browns’ next series, Mayfield made a tremendous throw to Calloway, who did an equally great job hanging on to the pass.A few negative plays took Cleveland out of field goal range, leading to a punt. On the Browns next drive, now in the fourth quarter, Mayfield found Callaway again Odell Beckham Jersey 2019 , this time on a bullet that went for a 54-yard touchdown on the catch-and-run! That put Cleveland up 20-10.QB Brogan Roback finished off the game for Cleveland, and the Browns’ defense held strong the rest of the way.Quick HittersQB Tyrod Taylor: 5-of-5 for 99 yards, 1 TD. 1 rush, 2 yards.QB Baker Mayfield: 11-of-20 for 212 yards, 2 TD. 3 rushes, 13 yards.RB Nick Chubb: 15 carries, 11 yards. 1 catch, 12 yards (1 target).WR Jarvis Landry: 2 catches, 36 yards (2 targets).WR Rashard Higgins: 4 catches, 66 yards (5 targets).WR Antonio Callaway: 3 catches, 87 yards (7 targets). 1 TD.TE David Njoku: 2 catches, 46 yards (3 targets). 2 TDs.1 sack each for LB Mychal Kendricks and DE Chris Smith.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.