'Nah, that wasn't

classic Clásica list Lista threaded En Árbol
1 mensaje Opciones
Responder | En Árbol
Abrir este mensaje con la vista en árbol

'Nah, that wasn't

liny195
Cindy Crawford is heading back to the Super Bowl: The model has recreated her iconic 1992 Super Bowl ad for Pepsi [url=http://www.bearscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-mike-singletary-jersey]Mike Singletary Jersey[/url] , now featuring her 18-year-old son.

Crawford recently filmed the commercial, which will debut at Super Bowl 52 on Feb. 4. It includes her son, Presley Walker Gerber, as well as footage from Michael Jackson’s memorable Pepsi commercial.

The 51-year-old said she didn’t hesitate to recreate the ad 26 years later, especially since she was able to work with her son.

”Just as a mother, we drove to work together that day and we shared the same trailer. And when he was doing his thing, I was just a proud mom watching from the sidelines, trying not to annoy him,” she said in a phone interview Wednesday.

The new Super Bowl ad, dubbed ”This Is The Pepsi,” is part of the company’s ”Pepsi Generation” campaign honoring the brand’s 120-year history in pop culture.

The original features Crawford in a tank top and jean shorts – made from her own jeans she brought to the set that day – driving a Lamborghini and stopping at a gas station to buy a can of soda. She said she felt the 1992 spot ”became such a classic for so many reasons.”

”It was one of those moments in my career that when I walked down the street, people were like, `Pepsi!’ Or I’d be at a bar and people would send me over a Pepsi,” she said, laughing. ”And it’s funny because during Halloween a lot of women will dress up as me in that commercial. It’s like an easy Halloween costume.”

Crawford plans to attend the Super Bowl in Minneapolis [url=http://www.coltscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-pierre-desir-jersey]Pierre Desir Jersey[/url] , where her father lives.

”I think probably that will be the highlight for me is just getting to see my dad,” she said. ”I took him to a Super Bowl before I had kids … and it’s not like he ever wanted to go to an awards show or something like that, but if I can take him to the Super Bowl, that’s a pretty cool thing for me to be able to do with my dad.”

Crawford’s modeling talents have not only extended to her son – her 16-year-old daughter graces the February cover of Vogue Paris.

”She’s more ready for it. She’s just so much more sophisticated and worldly than I was at that age,” she said of Kaia Jordan Gerber.

”I do know the business … (and) I feel like who better to help guide my kids?” she added.

”It kind of happened for both of them and they listen to my advice when it comes to this. The one thing they can’t say is, `Mom, you don’t get it.”’

Sixteen years into his NFL career and just four months before his 36th birthday, Baltimore Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs darts around the field like a kid in a pickup game.

"I still love it," Suggs said Thursday at the conclusion of minicamp. "It's still my playground. That's where I get to be myself."

Football has never been a chore for Suggs, the Ravens' sack leader with 125陆. He works hard at his craft, but he perceives his rigorous offseason regimen over the past two years to be a small sacrifice to maintain a high level of excellence.

"We stepped it up," he said. "As you get older, you have to really listen to your body."

The results were on full display this week at Baltimore's mandatory minicamp. Suggs' arms bulged with muscles, and his quickness did not escape the notice of coach John Harbaugh.

"The guy is in phenomenal shape. He's at another level of conditioning," Harbaugh said. "He's on a mission [url=http://www.cowboyscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-allen-hurns-jersey]Allen Hurns Jersey[/url] , and I think he's headed for the Hall of Fame. I want to see that statement made this year, next year and for as long as he plays."

Former Ravens star Ray Lewis will be inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame this summer, and Suggs has a legitimate chance to join him there one day.

That, however, is not what motivates Suggs to perform at his best.

"One thing I learned from the Hall of Famers on this team is that they never really chased the Hall of Fame," Suggs said. "There was nothing more important than what they were doing at the moment. I can't practice every practice or play every play like, 'Oh, I'm trying to get into the Hall of Fame.' If it happens, God willing, it will happen. But that's not the No. 1 important thing in my life right now."

His goal is to get another Super Bowl ring. And, of course, to have a blast during that pursuit.

"I really couldn't picture myself doing anything else," Suggs said. "You know what they say: If you do what you love, you'll never work a day in your life. So I'm pretty much still having fun as a kid."

Now entering his 11th season, Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco has never known a time in Baltimore when Suggs wasn't there.

"I feel like he's 2 years older than me [url=http://www.texanscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-julien-davenport-jersey]Julien Davenport Jersey[/url] , yet somehow he's been in the league for 20 years," Flacco said with a grin. "It speaks volumes for what kind of person he is, what kind of player he is. He's a special player. I've definitely been lucky to be around a handful of those types of guys, and one of them is going into the Hall of Fame in a couple of months."

When Lewis approached the end of his career, he formally announced, "This will be my last ride," as the 2012 season approached its conclusion.

That's not Suggs' style.

"I'll never do that. I don't think I'll ever be able to say that going in," he said. "It will probably be one day, I'll wake up ..."

After a slight pause, Suggs added, "I don't think I'll never not love it. I didn't choose this. I was born, and this is what I am. We'll just take it one year at a time."

Someone asked Suggs, whose nickname is "T-Sizzle," whether there was ever a particular offseason in which he pondered retirement.

"Some of them I was coming off significant injuries or a down year, and you don't want to end it like that [url=http://www.coltscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-eric-ebron-jersey]Eric Ebron Jersey[/url] ," Suggs said. "So when I was hurt, or didn't perform the way I wanted to, that never crossed my mind. It was, 'Nah, that wasn't a Sizzle year.' When that day does come, it will end on a Sizzle year."

NOTES: Flacco is the starting quarterback, but former Louisville star Lamar Jackson, drafted in the first round, took the majority of snaps at practice Thursday. "Putting the pressure on him to have to run the whole practice, operate the offense, was valuable. He handled himself pretty well," Harbaugh said. ... Flacco said he will find a time before training camp to hone the passing game with his new crop of receivers. "It's going to be a lot of fun. It will be good for us," Flacco said.

 [url=http://www.officialusafootballs.com/new-york-giants/terrelle-pryor-sr.-jersey]Womens Terrelle Pryor Sr. Jersey[/url]