Dallas Cowboys Trysten Hill Jersey

classic Clásica list Lista threaded En Árbol
1 mensaje Opciones
Responder | En Árbol
Abrir este mensaje con la vista en árbol

Dallas Cowboys Trysten Hill Jersey

linchao
Earl Thomas' issues with the Seattle Seahawks front office aren't going away White Chuck Howley Jersey , even as he continues to play like one of the best safeties in the NFL.How much longer the Seahawks are willing to put up with an unhappy star is now the big question.After a few days of uncertainty, Thomas was on the field Sunday creating problems for opponents in Seattle's 24-13 win over the Dallas Cowboys. In what he acknowledged could end up being his last game in Seattle, Thomas had two interceptions and tied for a team high with seven tackles."I don't know if it was," Thomas said, "but I had a damn good time and I'll go out like that if I have to."His displeasure with his situation in Seattle remains evident. Thomas' holdout from Seattle's offseason program and training camp didn't result in a contract extension or a trade. He's now banking that skipping two days of practice this past week — and then playing great Sunday — may finally force Seattle's hand to make some sort of move, either offering him a long-term contract extension or sending him to another team that might be willing to secure his future beyond this season."I love Seattle," Thomas said. "My family is here. I'm hopeful these guys will call my agent and we'll work something out. I want to be taken care of."Since he reported on the Wednesday before the season opener, Thomas had not taken any overt actions to express his displeasure with his contract situation, a deal with Seattle that expires after this season. That changed this week when he sat out practices Wednesday and Friday without any injury designation. Seattle coach Pete Carroll said Friday that Thomas missed the practices for personal reasons and was not injury related.Thomas said Sunday he sat out because he's "invested in myself.""If they were invested in me Chuck Howley Jersey 2019 , I'd be out there practicing, but if I feel like anything — I don't give a damn if it's small, I got a headache — I'm not practicing," Thomas said.Carroll offered no explanations for the situation."Really, I haven't even talked to him about it other than we made it through and we talk next week," Carroll said. "There's nothing even to really tell you about it. I'll let you know next week."Thomas said he understood that decision would likely come with some financial repercussions — from the Seahawks."They definitely gonna tax me," Thomas said. "I'm sure I'll have a slip in my locker."Thomas' absence from practice — or the lingering uncertainty about his future — didn't seem to bother his teammates."He keeps playing like greatness, he's playing like he deserves one of those yellow jackets," defensive end Frank Clark said. "At the end of the day Dallas Cowboys Trysten Hill Jersey , that's Earl. Earl is going to do Earl. I think we all know that. Everybody is panicking and wondering where Earl is at, but I'm sure he's getting better somewhere in his little cave or something."Thomas' first interception came in the first quarter after he pinned a deflected pass against his shin and kept it from hitting the turf. His second pick also came off a deflection and stopped a drive by Dallas deep in Seattle territory in the fourth quarter. After the second interception, Thomas turned to Dallas' sideline and bowed.Thomas has never hid his desire to one day play for the Cowboys and last year after the Seahawks won in Dallas, Thomas made the odd move of running into the Cowboys' locker room to give a message to coach Jason Garrett: "If they kick me to the curb, come get me."It was the second time in his career Thomas had two interceptions in a game, and the bow was a bit of a shot at Dallas for not getting a deal done."I felt like that was just in the moment and if they were going to trade for me and extend me, they should have did it," Thomas said of his gesture that drew a 15-yard penalty. The Dallas Cowboys coaches will man the NFC side of the Pro Bowl this Sunday which is always a cool thing to see. We wish they were coaching a week from now, but we’ll have to be patient for at least another year in that quest.Occasionally the NFL will test out some potential innovations during the Pro Bowl as it’s an exhibition game. This will indeed be the case this season as they’re going to test things like new camera angles Womens Trysten Hill 2019 Jersey , an adjustment to the play clock, and levels of communication. One of the more interesting things here is the communication that coaches can have with players. As of now only one player is allowed communication with the coaches, on offense it’s usually the quarterback where on defense it’s typically the play-caller (Jaylon Smith most often for Dallas). The idea of multiple people holding that responsibility makes for some interesting thoughts.If the NFL were to like this change and incorporate it into regular-season usage, then we’d be looking at a situation where multiple Cowboys can hear what the coaches are saying... who would you like to add? Amari CooperWe know that Amari Cooper is quite the cerebral player as he petitioned Dak Prescott to change a play during the home game against the Eagles. The new call went for a 75-yard touchdown so it’s safe to say he knows what he’s doing. Having your quarterback and wide receiver on the same page as far as hearing the play would be very interesting as you might not have to relay certain things to him as the coaching staff could do it. Travis FrederickWe’re all hopeful that Travis Frederick will return to the Cowboys next season and if/when he does he’s certainly a great candidate to have communication with the Cowboys coaches. Unlike someone like Amari Cooper, Travis is on the field for every play. That’s extremely valuable.In a lot of ways Frederick is another quarterback for the team. He’s extremely bright and having him know exactly what the coaches are saying could prove to be next-level awesome.Leighton Vander EschWhile Jaylon Smith is normally the play-caller for the Cowboys defense it would certainly behoove the defensive effort if their wolf hunter also got to hear whatever his coach was saying. Having Jaylon and LVE both on the same mental page would have a chance to make things all the more similar in mind and in body.We’re all hopeful that this pair will be the center of the Cowboys defense for a long time. Maybe they can be the center of the coaches and what they want, too.Byron JonesThere’s logic to having someone in the secondary know what the Cowboys coaches want as well, especially if Kris Richard is the one sending in commands. Jones is one of the smartest players on the Cowboys and having him in charge of a growing secondary is a very good thing.We’ve seen Jones come a long way over the last season with his position switch. Giving him more responsibility seems like it can only end well. Hopefully that’s the case.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.